Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I got cheated again...

All the while i've been cheated, by a person who wearing a fake mask. Why people being such idiot towards friend? not to say i'm not open minded, but when comes to cheating relationship nor fake relationship issue, is a very sensitive to everybody, i strongly believe everyone do.

When you really wanted to treat a friend nicely, giving such cares and worries towards her, at the end you find out everything is fake, a faker fakes you in every effort you put on, your feeling will be like me.

I had no longer giving such effort anymore, to a person who fake is wasting your farking time, you care for her, she give a damn but in a fake way and after that forgot everything. A faker is hard to catch up, when a faker shows up, how you judge her/he is by their attitude, faker will never let you know their everything, even tho she/he pretend until as your close friend or buddy, this is not true friend, they had set their limitation to not let you know them so well if theres a chance for them, they will betray you easily.

Fakers are dangerous, they hurt you with no mercy, never hope even a single chance giving out from them.

My situation is like this, yes i admited this faker i talking about was my ex, we broke up about a year ago becoz of some issues, have been a year we did not contact each other, after a year from the net we contact back with just chatting online, never thought that we can be close 1 day, she tells me some of her stuffz such as working, social life style at 1st, slowly she goes into how she can actually buys my heart, by telling me her bad situation. And because of she was my ex before, and of cause i will still care for her, not because that i still love her or something, is because a resposibility that i've set for her. And so i helped her, helped her on wat i'm not writing thru here due to privacy issue. She successfully buys my heart, and she treated me like a close friend of her, and i'm happy because we was a couple, after broke off we can still be friends, the feeling is like long lost friend a close close friend somemore. We often eat dinner together, went for shopping, follow her to any vacations she invited me along, something similiar with couples do, and don't know why the feelings have comes back, i kept thinking our days before we broken up, but i find it weird because there are still something she hiding behind, it stops me from confess to her, i'm confused by that time, a weird feeling stopping me to move forward to say i love u to her, i asked around my friends the situation, my friends suggested better i make it clear 1st, so i tested her, i watch her patiently, she still hiding, she never tell, never admit, ok fine i said it to myself, and i continue wait, what will she do the next, she bought me a x'mas present, yes i'm happy of coz, but i still stick back to my plans, never soft heart towards her.

The next day she told me she flying off to vacation, so i offer her a ride to airport for a return gift back to her since she bought me a present, she refused, she said her friend will drive her car, send her to airport, purpose is she do not want to waste anyones petrol and toll $$, and then let her friend drive her car during she was out.

Ok that's fine as well, i had done my offer, she do not accept, i can't say anything right... and so on at x'mas eve, the night, i had a bbq party at my ex colleagues place, after that i am supposingly attend another house session at another friends house, and so i reached the 2nd party, when i turned my car into the junction my friend were living there, i saw her car! the number plate i will never forget, its unique and from ipoh as well, colors same as well, this is not wrong right... i told myself, i look properly again, yes... is her car, and the one who driving her car is my friend... why she telling lies?? why she can't just tell me the guy name which is my friend too fetching her and taking her car?? what is her purpose to lie to me?? there are so many question marks appeared in my mind suddenly, i thought we was close friends who help each other... turns out shitz things happened, if ever i din see it myself, i don't think she will tell me this... it is hurt as my effort broke, i was hope to be at least her close friend as we used to, but now after the incident, i don't think so... i hate her, for being such treating me like nobody and stupid and dumb toy for her... and so on... conclusion is... behave of fakers...

No comments:

Post a Comment