Thursday, December 31, 2009

The lies...

Today, the saddest day ever in year 2009, finally the day of expected happened, me and her had a worst argument, is sad tho but i felt released... released from a cage that caught me for a year... finally i knew her real personality.

As the previous posted i hate liars, and she is and proven... i will never say sorry on that, many friends and peoples asked me, if i do say so, did i lied to anyone before? i make myself clear... yes! i lied to somebody before as well as everyone does on this world, but the case in lying is, depends on the lies is in a correct way or not, lies... can be make to help peoples, can be a topic to jokes on, can be cheering up a person, in worst can be hurting peoples, even worst can be killing peoples.

The stages on lying it might cannot be judge by anyone, it may consider good for person A, or i could be hurting person B.

But for the point of view of me, i myself i don't lies to friends especially close friends, i swear to god sake, my lies created to maybe friends that not close, or strangers to protecting myself.

Towards "her", i have no comment on her anymore... i can't believe that she could lie to me as a close friend. Or maybe she did not treated me as a good friend as well, who knows... only she knows... But honest speaking, if i tell her i treated her as buddy nor close friends... i am lying as well, other than that non of it i'm lying to her, the only lies i created is to hurt myself by saying she just my normal friends...

I like her, love her, but the result of return... it sting me badly... i'm hurt, but sooner will recovered, i felt released yet self depressed, ohh god... get rid of me from this please..

No comments:

Post a Comment