Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I FFK a person twice!!! omg! i did not mean it!! so sorrrry sherry!

First of all due to the large work loadz of me, actually is not that loadz, juz that my time did not managed correctly, sometimes i can be very forgetful, and confirmed other planned, and then due to both plans are jammed, i had to cancel 1 of them... i really stucked!!

By here and i would like to apologize to my beloved friend Sherry, i really sorry that i can't make it for the both plans as we confirmed, i did not mean it, hopefully u understand and accept my apology, i will plan again hang-out schedule with u, in a confirmed and set date... =P i really paiseh and i dunno wat to say to u, i just very sorry... sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ya! i'm a bad person by now i hope i can be better to improve my memories haha... real sorry! sherry!

Kenny Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment