Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trying my best to get out from it

I'm leaving my company soon and will be start off on my new company by 16 nov 09, i hope it will be a good start, i finally can get myself off frm the previous company that all of us feeling like living in hell, full of torturing session. haha, well the fact is it damn management with a great marketing mind and sales strategy which can't implement a single shit in the project, how could they be such position as VICE PRESIDENT, OPERATION MANAGER all that? because of their working exp over there more than 10 yrs? 15 yrs? this is the fact human being is lack of, marketing mind... no matter how many years the employee work on their employers company, if the person does not have marketing mind they will definitely ruined the project. The lesson shows, fucked up.

The longer i work in that particular company, the longer i will become 1 of them, "foolish" a word to represent my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment