Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trading is not a easy shit.

As time goes by, i've been waiting and seeking for a chance to survive on this current situation, truthfully i'm stressed out, why could my life ended up with such big responsibility to carry on.

I tried to find many ways to pull myself up against the giant waves. My instinct telling me never give up, as the future is waiting for me to grab it. So i'm into this biz, how did i came into this industry, i had forgot... the way that really could make life easier if ever succeed, for detail i can't reveal out as private and confidential, i'm just to share about my exp.

There are many ways to get rich in life and i chosen this, starting of the biz i thought it would be just a middle man that trade stuffz, but the longer i proceed the hardest and barrels came out repeat and repeat. As a trader or as known as a broker, i had understand large deal in some biz it takes time and choices, its not easy, both parties satisfaction had to achieved so it could deal smoothly. Dateline is tight and problems out sometimes.

I hope and i prayed, if the god still looking after me so far i haven't collapse, why not just proceed me to another level, and i will be greatful thanks to the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment